New to the forum? Introduce yourself!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 44
Tuesday 29 August 2006 2.26pm
Please read http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/welcome

By popular request, here is an 'introductions' thread for new forum members to say hello and tell us a bit about themselves.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 29 August 2006 4.40pm
Hi all

I am the "Boss St Bloke" living on, erm, Boss St just off Tooley St near Tower Bridge. Been here 10 years and only recently found this excellent site!

Hope to meet some of you in the flesh - for a beer or bite at some point.

SE1 really is a top place to live.
Wednesday 30 August 2006 9.43am
(Welcome) Mrs I and I cannot walk past your road without fantasising that there is a Mr Boss, who lives at No 1, Boss House, Boss St.

...if you press it, they will come.
jk
Monday 4 September 2006 7.25pm
Hello, I'm Jonathan, I've been living in the area for 4 years and now setting up my business just of Tower Bridge Road. It's a location company for the TV, film and photo shoot industry.

I am looking for new locations, from houses, apartments, bars, clubs to railway arches. If you can help, please read on:

FILM, TV, MUSIC VIDEOS, PHOTO SHOOTS, EVENTS AND PRODUCT LAUNCHES

You can make serious money from using your property or venue as the location for all of the above and more! WWW.SHOOTFACTORY.CO.UK

Due to the demands of our contacts and clients, we are actively seeking more locations, in the UK and overseas.

Location work is exciting! Imagine film stars, TV personalities, singers and fashion models coming to your property for a shoot! Of course, we cannot always guarantee A-LIST celebrities but there is no shortage of demand from the press, magazines and retail, to mention but a few.

Interested? Please read on…

We are a new central London-based location agency operating from our studios in SE1; we are a team of passionate location owners, photographers and stylists combining over ten years of experience in this arena and personal contacts to match!

We do not charge you any administration fees to join; we work on a commission only basis. In this way, if we represent your property, we are proactively committed to finding you work.

If you would like your property to be considered or know of an owner who does, please email photos in the first instance to:

location@shootfactory.co.uk

0207 237 5362

www.shootfactory.co.uk

REMEMBER! We do not charge you any administration fees to join…
Monday 4 September 2006 9.28pm
Hello all,

I have already met some people via this site, and it has been very entertaining so far. I've lived in SE1 for 9 months now, but have to say it beats NW6 by miles, and that's not just because I can actually take the boat to work....

Hope to meet more of you soon!
Monday 4 September 2006 10.01pm
jk wrote:
Hello, I'm Jonathan, I've been living in the area for 4 years and now setting up my business just of Tower Bridge Road. It's a location company for the TV, film and photo shoot industry.
I am looking for new locations, from houses, apartments, bars, clubs to railway arches. If you can help, please read on:

FILM, TV, MUSIC VIDEOS, PHOTO SHOOTS, EVENTS AND PRODUCT LAUNCHES

You can make serious money.....

Spam!
Saturday 16 September 2006 2.52pm
Hi
I'm new to the forum. It has been very interesting reading what everyone thinks of se1. My family have lived in this area for over 100 yrs
I was amazed today when looking for info into my family tree I came across this site. Been here all this time and did'nt know this existed. Hats of to all who love se1
Saturday 16 September 2006 3.15pm
hi i live in a small town in herefordshire married with two children an i am a amatuer genealogist.i am researching my family tree and i am trying to trace an address in London and in 1937.The address is 27 Tennison Street se1.both my grandparents were in service and also living there.i would like to know what this property was and how long my grandparents were there for this address is on their marriage certificate,he was a porter and she was a domestic servant.
would be very grateful for any help
many thanks.
Monday 18 September 2006 2.11pm
Sheila, I don't know anything about genealogy, but if you live in Hfds you might be able to tell us something about cider (which a bunch of us on the site have made for the last 2 years, using apples from the 3 counties).

Oh, and WELCOME

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 22 September 2006 2.30pm
Hello, my name is Marie and I work at Crockatt & Powell, the bookshop on Lower Marsh. Just here to find out what's going on in the area, maybe let you know about some fun events we are planning (if the powers that be will let me - don't want to be evil spam beast) and probably meet in virtual form some of the people I have been selling books to in the real world...
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 44

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: