New to the forum? Introduce yourself!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 44 of 45
Wednesday 13 April 2016 3.25pm
Hello SE oners, I've been living in Lower Marsh for 18 years now. I've always enjoyed the forum so decided, finally, to join in. Bye for now.
Tuesday 19 April 2016 11.00am
Hi all, I'm Rosie, recently married and relocated in SE1. I'm a freelance graphic designer, who likes to experiment with cake recipes. I like the lonely walks in the neighbourhood around 6 pm, listening to jazz music... Well ,that's the basics, hope to have some nice time here :)

Friday 10 June 2016 3.40pm
Hello, my name is Rino I proudly live and work in SE1. I am a video-maker and photographer. I was already following London SE1 on Twitter and now... here I am!
Friday 17 June 2016 2.14pm
Hi new here. Getting to know the forum and you. I am a proud British gal, hoping to be living in Britain soon.
At present I am asking questions here.
Friday 17 June 2016 4.41pm
I posted I was new and will post again. I am a British gal living in Canada wishing to be in Britain.
Southwark I visited last time in London so very glad to be here
Sunday 3 July 2016 7.19pm
Hi
I'm Roxy and I recently started working at a nursery here in SE1, I'm new to this area and don't really know anybody yet.
I'm looking forward to meeting new people and hope to meet some of you soon!
Saturday 23 July 2016 8.30pm
Hi everyone, I am Sandra & at present living in Colchester. I was born at no 54 Falmouth road se1 in the 60's.
I would like to know if anyone has any pictures of the houses in Falmouth road, I remember that ours backed onto Dickens square.
Been through all family albums but with not much success, even looked through the archives but up to now haven't had much luck. Would be grateful of any help.
Many thanks
By the way, great site
Monday 25 July 2016 7.03pm
Hi I am Elaine, my maiden name was Brown and I am researching my family tree.
My family lived in Shalford House, Law Street and my Grandfathers brother lived in Peabody Buildings, Redcross Street.
My Grandfather was Joseph Brown and his brother was Henry (Harry) Brown.
Tuesday 6 September 2016 1.33pm
Hello everyone,
I've been lurking this forum for quite some time now and now I've finally decided that I will start posting something. I hope that it will be fun. :)

best,
Frank
Tuesday 13 September 2016 4.19pm
Hello everyone.. I have recently returned to the UK after almost 50 years of living in Australia and New Zealand. I was born in Guys Hospital and went to Alma School and then Deptford Park. It's good to be home. I currently live in West Sussex but have been back to Bermondsey a few times in the last few months. Surprised at how much still looks the same in some ways but different in others. Most notably Storks Rd being chopped in half. The half where my Grandparents lived gone altogether. The old Concorde pub is now apartments and the biscuit factory has gone.
Does anyone on this site recall a small electrical repair shop near the Russell Scott buildings called Soapy Jacks? Jack Fersht was the owner.
Current: 44 of 45

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: