Champagne Flute

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 6 November 2006 2.57pm
This is a bit of a long shot, but here goes.
My mum bought me 2 beautiful champagne flute from Heals on Tottenham Ct Rd last year as a flat warming gift.
My husband recently broke one of them and when we went back to Heals to buy a replacement, they no longer do that particular glass.....
It's a long stemmed simple flute, clear glass with a red line running down one side and up the other. Have also tried John Lewis and Debenhams but to no avail.
Does anyone have any ideas on where has a good selection or how to track one down?
Anonymous User
Tuesday 7 November 2006 12.36pm

Tuesday 7 November 2006 5.35pm
It might be worth looking at the LSA website,as i know they supply a lot of glassware to big department stores, I know they do one with a sort of 'smudge' of red in it, good luck.
Monday 13 November 2006 10.07am
there's a great site called replacements ltd, keep all sorts of china / glass for broken -missing bits etc. if they dont have it they will search for it..i'll find the link later...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network