Balls

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 15 November 2006 3.53pm
or tumble dryer balls to be more exact. Is there a shop locally that sells them ? has anyone tried them and do they really help to dry clothes quicker??
Thursday 16 November 2006 7.50am
Dee how about going on the Q.V.C website? I never knew such a thing existed..I think I'll look later myself..:-)
Sunday 19 November 2006 4.03pm
Woolworths in E&C sell them.
Otherwise Lakeland Limited sell them and they have a website.
I have some (purchased from Woolies) and they do seem to dry quicker although not much difference with creases.
S
Saturday 2 December 2006 11.06am
Speaking of balls. Anyone know where I can buy mothballs or know how I can get rid of those pesky little blighters?

http://takemystuff.co.uk <-- free stuff and get rid of your unwanted stuff
Sunday 3 December 2006 6.38pm
mothballs as they used to be don't exist anymore, because one of the chemicals used in them turned out to be detrimental to the health.

but we recently found some great wood blocks, and herb packets from Lakeland Plastics, which work really well.

i think the blocks are cedar wood, and the herb bags are lavendar and thyme, and something. We hung them in our wardrobe, and put them in our draws a few weeks ago, and have only seen one moth since (which is a lot better than being attacked by about 50 every time you opened the wardrobe!)
Monday 4 December 2006 8.04am
charles, we got some from wilkinson's, Mothaks were obtainable from boots...oddly enough we have had a blitz of moths these last few years, never had them before.just found this site...

<www.pestcontrolshop.co.uk>
there are quite a few products for moths there.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: