Florence Sparkles

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Jac
Tuesday 21 November 2006 11.59am
If you haven't read the book lovers thread over on socials you may have missed Julies Announcement of the arrival of Florence. So Congratulations Julie and family on the late arrival delightful news. Hugs and kisses from me.
Tuesday 21 November 2006 12.20pm
congrats! Hope all is well with mother and baby (and lets not forget daddy)
Wednesday 22 November 2006 11.42am
This thread was too CRYPIC a title, so didnt realise - but well done and welcome to SE1 Florence.
Wednesday 22 November 2006 1.03pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
This thread was too CRYPIC a title, so didnt realise - but well done and welcome to SE1 Florence.

'crypic' ??? sorry Jackie, couldn't resist, surely YOUR standards aren't slipping.

pee ess - congrats to Julie and family.
Wednesday 22 November 2006 1.24pm
Oh dear yes...new keyboard actually, which is rather running away with me..but still no excuse. CRYPTIC....
Thursday 23 November 2006 1.30pm
Welcome Florence and well done Julie!
Saturday 25 November 2006 7.23pm
Thanks to everyone from all of us! And if anyone else is overdue ... I can recommend castor oil! And believe me I tried everything!

And the kettle is on, if anyone is passing!
Monday 4 December 2006 9.42am
Just to say a huge thanks to all our SE1 friends for the excuse to go shopping for pink frilly things! Jac came over on Saturday bearing cards and gifts and flowers so thank you all very much ... Florence continues to be the perfect baby - either I'll hex myself now or she's lulling us into that false sense of security!

Kisses from us all XXxx

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: