Ivanhoe...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 6 December 2006 7.48am
Wherefore art thou Ivanhoe?
not seen any posting from you and wondered if you and yours were okay?
Wednesday 6 December 2006 7.49am
Indeed, where is the lovely Ivanhoe?
Jac
Wednesday 6 December 2006 9.30am
Gosh I was thinking just that Jan when Ivanhoe wasn't at the book club again last night. Seems ages since I saw him either vertually or in the flesh. Hope your ok Ivanhoe
Wednesday 6 December 2006 10.04am
I'm sure I spotted him in Borough Market at the weekend - I claim my fiver...
Monday 11 December 2006 3.42pm
Isnt he coming to Christmas dinner??? I shall know tomorrow night.
Tuesday 12 December 2006 11.01am
Tharg, Blake, Mapmaker, Ivanhoe, and that bloke whose sign off meant "pig slaughterer" in Dutch. Can we have a virtual memorial service?

With pheasant roasted with a cider glaze on the menu. Dress code: Merkins.

What music?
Tuesday 12 December 2006 11.34am
Varkensslachter
Tuesday 12 December 2006 3.37pm
Where have they all GONE??? Have we become to boring and predictable? Are we no longer witty enough? What is to be done...?
Friday 15 December 2006 12.42am
Can we also start a Bring Back Birdie campaign.

(On second thoughts my New Year Resolution is likely to be to stop campaigning...)
Friday 15 December 2006 10.03am
Hi everyone. Nice to know you noticed I wasn't around.

I've had a busy couple of months and it's meant i've not been on here. I was made redundant a few weeks back, and so my main focus was finding another job. I'm working again at the moment, but have had little time to go on the internet.

I came on here to put up a review of a restaurant (which I now find is in SE16, but I'll do it anyway), and found this thread.

Sparatcus, if you are who I think you are (I saw you in the market, braces in hand so to speak), please don't think I'm rude. It just took me a while to put the face to the person, and by that time you were gone. If you're not who I think you are, please ignore this incoherent drivel.

Anyway I'm well, and hope to catch up with you soon (apart from the fact that we're away for Xmas and New Year).

Lots of love from me and Mrs I.

XXX

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: