playstation games

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 21 December 2006 9.25am
Where would be the closest place to se1 to buy playstation 2 game called Buzz Music quiz, wiv 4 buzzers!

this new technology is beyond me, I would not know where to start looking even!
Thursday 21 December 2006 11.10am
I would go to Toys R Us in the first instance and then maybe Walworths.
Thursday 21 December 2006 12.57pm
thank you pops...:-)
Thursday 21 December 2006 1.10pm
Or try if you are not in a rush to get it before Christmas
Thursday 21 December 2006 2.01pm
Game at Surrey Quays but suggest you ring the shops before going to see if in stock
Friday 22 December 2006 7.03pm
Hi, if you are not in a rush for Christmas, try Amazon they have it for 29.99 delivered, or or where you can have it for 17.99 delivered. I use those sites regularly and do recommend them.
Sunday 24 December 2006 8.20am
Thats a great saving Daniela, I had a tiring time getting a game suitable for my grandaughter, they had aBuzz sports quiz in most shops, I phoned toys r us in old kent road and was told they had it...i asked them if i could pay over the phone and they said no...i got a mini cab straight away to o.k.road cost seven pounds and when i got there fifteen minutes later assistant said they had none any way..i felt this mad urge to get hold of the person who told me they had it and strangle him!
After trooping into various shops..finally
went into asda and got the last general knowledge quiz complete with buzzers, and my daughter got just the music quiz in derbyshire. so will be looking at both those site for her birthday present..:-)
Sunday 24 December 2006 10.38am
Sorry to hear about your trouble. I am happy to help with the sites for ps2 games. I usually visit before buying any games as prices really vary. Then I check amazon and and only then I buy. Good luck!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: