Free stuff

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 15 January 2007 11.16am
I have a FREE nearly new mini fridge, pink, will fit about four cans in, suitable for student or child. Also some bit and pieces of china etc. Will keep until next weekend when it goes into the bin. Post a reply if you are interested.
Monday 15 January 2007 12.00pm
Hi Chavender. That would be great,if ok with you. I can quite easily collect it, after work, some time this week. Let me know when suits you. Thanks, Vbob.
Monday 15 January 2007 2.52pm
Hi VBob. I will be in any evening after 6 except Friday. My address is 12a Gaywood Street, which is the street opposite the Lye Torng Thai restaurant off St. George's Road near the Elephant. If you could let me know when you are coming via email. Thanks.
Tuesday 16 January 2007 1.50pm
I'll pop by on the way back from work on Thursday evening. Hopefully, that will be between 6.15pm - 6.45pm. Hope that's ok with you. See you then. Thanks.
Tuesday 16 January 2007 4.31pm
Hi, yes, that's fine.
Wednesday 17 January 2007 2.06pm
Hi Chavender,
I have been living in the same street for 10 years (Laurie House). It would be nice to meet you one day for tea, I barely know any neighbour...
Wednesday 17 January 2007 4.01pm
connie wrote:
Hi Chavender,
I have been living in the same street for 10 years (Laurie House). It would be nice to meet you one day for tea, I barely know any neighbour...

You probably pass each other in the street everyday and don't even know!!!!
Wednesday 17 January 2007 4.40pm
How true! When I have moved stuff back into my basement back room after insurance redecoration necessitated by the entire contents of my bath leaking into that room when the wonderful Bathstore overflow fell away at the top, and when IKEA have replaced the entire kitchen working top fitted by them just before Christmas which turns out to be faulty laminate (at thirty quid a metre) which I suspect will take some time as I have to go there and see what other stuff they have to replace it with, I shall be welcoming anyone who wants to come to tea/coffee/drinks at Schloss Chavender.

Meanwhile perhaps we could meet some time at the Lye Torng over the road for a drink or whatever. Happy New Year!
Holiday flat in Barcelona
Thursday 18 January 2007 5.23pm
All that sounds terrible, I think you'll live in a mess for quite a while..I'm off to Japan tomorrow but when I get back, we should go for drink Lye Thorng and get maybe a few more people from north of the E&C roundabout.
Thursday 18 January 2007 6.09pm
I think that's a good idea, to get a few other people from the north of E&C together at the Lye Torng for a drink. Have a nice time in Japan.

I also hope the mess will be gone eventually. It's even worse today: I am running a pensioners party tomorrow and the entire living room is absolutely stuffed with noticeboards and raffle prizes. Can hardly creep around - but at least I am taking the lot away tomorrow morning.
Holiday flat in Barcelona
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: