Kenwood chef anyone?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 4 February 2007 10.17am
grey colour with steel bowl. Has liquidiser attachment. Only used a couple of times.Free. Collect only.
Monday 5 February 2007 9.20pm
If it's still available, I'd love it! Happy to collect at time that suits you.
Monday 5 February 2007 9.30pm
I think someone is collecting it tomorrow. Have had quite a few enquiries, thanks anyway!
Monday 5 February 2007 9.59pm
OK. Only it looked like there were no takers as this was the only post, I'm going by the "Freecycle" rules!
Monday 5 February 2007 10.18pm
not sure what this means. All the enquiries were via private posts. Thanks for enquiring everyone anyway.

Pity nobody wants the three volume folio society Montaigne's Essays translated by John Florio also going free! Probably a bit of a long shot.
Tuesday 6 February 2007 4.04pm
Well I would take it if it was in French...So shall we have a drink at Lye Thorng this week or weekend? In view of recent events in our street, I hope you are not too nervous about getting to know your neighbours better...
Tuesday 6 February 2007 5.29pm
It looked quite nice and 'books do furnish a room'. Quite happy to have a drink at Lye Torng could do tomorrow evening or weekend maybe, what do you fancy? There do seem to be an awful lot of recent events in our street, apparently including last night, oh well makes living in Gaywood Street interesting.
Wednesday 7 February 2007 9.46am
Yes, let's do it this weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday are fine for me. Let me know and we can start a new post inviting others to join us.
Wednesday 7 February 2007 3.19pm
tied up Saturday but Sunday fine all day and evening, so can we see if anyone wants to stagger into the Lye Torng and meet. They don't open officially until 12.30 on a Sunday, but are more normally (unofficially) open around 2 ish onwards.
Wednesday 7 February 2007 3.37pm
If the Kenwood Chef has not been collected by 6pm today by the first taker, I think SarahMc or something, perhaps Scooter would like to get in touch and collect it tonight. I was giving it away because I did not want it, but it has now been hanging about awaiting collection for days. Scooter if you don't want it then I think someone else will have it, but you were next on my list!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: