colonic irrigation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Monday 5 February 2007 5.52pm
Has anyone ever tried this? if so did they feel better?
Monday 5 February 2007 6.30pm
I have, and I did, but it is expensive- 70 a time.
Monday 5 February 2007 6.34pm
Seems like some of the less hygienic Chinese eating emporiums in the TB area of this as part of the service
Monday 5 February 2007 9.14pm
Have a look at this. This is a resort in Thailand where you can fast for a week and have colonic irrigations twice a day. I know several people who went there and they were raving about it.
Monday 5 February 2007 10.20pm
But if you fast for a week, is there anything left to irrigate after the first couple of days??
Monday 5 February 2007 11.03pm
apparently yes - they say that there is lots of 'stuff' hanging around up there that can do with flushing out. I am a bit sceptical though, I think that if you have a healthy mostly veggie diet, most of that stuff must move on out eventually...

Would you like to go with me?
Wherever I'm going
Are you *really* asking?
Is that your *real* answer?
Tuesday 6 February 2007 6.06am
I did this about thirty years ago on doctor's certainly feel very THIN afterwards. I think there's a psychological side too, you imagine yourself being squeaky clean inside and out. But it can, I'm told, take away the healthy bacteria..,however, if it was good for Princess Diana, I guess it's probably good for anyone else.
Tuesday 6 February 2007 8.16am
I remember reading this, a couple of years ago and I found it interesting and amusing. It is a review of a sceptical journalist who fasts for a whole week. he describes how apparently somebody doing this, found a marble in his poo that he had swallowed when he was a child.,3605,663391,00.html
Tuesday 6 February 2007 10.39am
I think this is just plain weird. Surely diet is the way to approach any (real or perceived) problems with impacted faeces?

Isn't "colonic irrigation" (a wonderfully nice way of saying "hose up the bum". Sounds so much more quaint) to impacted faeces what liposuction is to having unwanted fat?

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 6 February 2007 10.59am
Ivanhoe, are you trying to tell me one can achieve same effect with a garden hose stuck on the hot tap?..:-)

Unfortunately with the large amount of painkillers I am swallowing lately one's natural body functions come to a stop as well as the pain!

I do eat healthy, just too much of it!
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: