Lidl's equestrian offers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Thursday 8 March 2007 10.59pm
Just in case old Dobbin's getting a bit chilly in your paddock/garden/roof terrace/parking bay/balcony ... trot down to Lidl as they're selling horse blankets again ...
Friday 9 March 2007 12.12am
I love it when they do that - and the industrial grinders.
Friday 9 March 2007 2.07am
They were advertising motor cycle helmets and clothing.

That and lunging reins...

Enough to put me off my Schwartzwaldershinken.
Friday 9 March 2007 7.44am
Sarah, what are you doing UP at two oclock in the morning....? INteresting about the helmets though, if I get one I can go on the back of my son's motorbike...watch out for the flying granny.
Friday 9 March 2007 8.09am
I see you more as a side-car rather than pillion passenger, Jackie...in Biggles hat and goggles...
Friday 9 March 2007 9.27am
I love these things. The problem is I always go to Lidl and end up buying stuff I don't need.

http://takemystuff.co.uk <-- free stuff and get rid of your unwanted stuff
Friday 9 March 2007 9.52am
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
Sarah, what are you doing UP at two oclock in the morning....? INteresting about the helmets though, if I get one I can go on the back of my son's motorbike...watch out for the flying granny.

The Lidl biking stuff is very well-priced. The helmets are EC 2-005 (or whatever the helmet homologation code is) marked, so as long as they fit your head you should have a bargain. The bike jackets and trousers are also cheap, so could I act the granny and suggest that if you buy a helmet you also kit the rest of your body out and stay snug and safe.

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 9 March 2007 5.03pm
I'm off there first thing tomorrow morning
Saturday 10 March 2007 11.23am
Whew! I dashed in and got THE VERY LAST ONE!!! Thanks for the tip Sarah. Since it was indeed the last one had opportunity to know if the smaller one would have been better, but then I though it would anyway be good to have a L one so that Joni can keep it with his bike and take any old passenter on spec. Anyway, at 20 what can happen? I thought they cost 300 or more.
Watch out for the flying granny.

Additional bonus to my trip to Lidl was that I met Maurits as well.
Saturday 10 March 2007 12.32pm
I love Lidl- especially those non-food haberdasheries in the middle. Nice to run into Jackie there!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: