old thread..about washing machines

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 19 April 2007 5.53pm
Sometime back there was a link to a former washing machine man's site where he gave you advice how to clear simple faults, I have tried to remember where it was but could not find it, can any one remember it?

I have searched repeatedly but am under the 'fluence of lemoncello bought back from amalfi!
Thursday 19 April 2007 6.23pm
Hi Jan

This site seems to have some helpful tips!
Friday 20 April 2007 8.27am
thank boss street bloke, am now not under the 'fluence so will try! :-)
Monday 25 June 2007 7.50am
Jan the old one wrote:
Sometime back there was a link to a former washing machine man's site where he gave you advice how to clear simple faults, I have tried to remember where it was but could not find it, can any one remember it?
I have searched repeatedly but am under the 'fluence of lemoncello bought back from amalfi!

HOwdo Jan - I've been looking for a washing machine simple fixes site as well and I came across this one which is excellent

http://www.whitegoodshelp.co.uk/about.html

If you read his about-me page you'll see confirmation of what I guess we most of us are finding out - that the whole white goods repair business is dying...

Sad and wasteful. Anyway I hope it's useful.
Monday 25 June 2007 10.14am
Thank you John, it's lovely to have wonderful advice from all our friends on here..:-)
Monday 25 June 2007 11.35am
No worries mate - strictly speaking I'm an outsider here (long time SW8 and SW9 resident) but I've used your SE1 forum a few times for solving local probs so it's probably about time I posted something useful for someone else :-)

I think the address I posted might be the one you were after - it was put up by guy that used to be a washing machine repairman.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: