Abstinence?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 30 April 2007 9.45pm
By force of willpower, I have managed to cut down my postings to less than four a week.

By my reckoning, I made 206 contributions (207 including this one!) since 1 May 2006, compared with 302 in the previous year, and a frightening 579 in 2004-05.

Unfortunately, my calorie consumption seems to be heading in the opposite direction!
Tuesday 1 May 2007 7.14am
Now, tell us, what are the benefits of this regime?
Tuesday 1 May 2007 8.54am
How did you work that out? Did you count them up? Or do you keep a tally?
Tuesday 1 May 2007 3.15pm
Why are postings in direct ratio to calories: discuss. Dont try and get over your addiction to the Forum, Rabbie, it's far better than smoking.
Tuesday 1 May 2007 4.57pm
The Lady Miss Jo Jo wrote:
How did you work that out? Did you count them up? Or do you keep a tally?

I'm not quite that sad! I was searching through ancient threads here yesterday hoping to find something I had cut and paste from a website that is no more.

In passing I noticed that the search thingy gives you a count of search results, so if you select "All Dates", and compare the cumulative numbers for each 1 May you could do the same.

No doubt James as system administrator has some much quicker way of calculating this!
Tuesday 1 May 2007 5.21pm
Which makes 208 - which I think is honestly too little to survive on....
Wednesday 2 May 2007 12.00am
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
Why are postings in direct ratio to calories: discuss. Dont try and get over your addiction to the Forum, Rabbie, it's far better than smoking.

All that typing burns up calories, you know. That's why you're so slim, Jackie.
Wednesday 2 May 2007 12.32am
Lang Rabbie. It just showed that this is a good website:-) So, it's nothing to fear.
Thursday 1 May 2008 5.20pm
Down to 119 in the last twelve months!

Must be down to the absence of JonR not stirring up arguments, I reckon. :)
Thursday 1 May 2008 8.03pm
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: