The Apprentice

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 2 May 2007 9.34pm
Anyone watching?

Why oh why oh why... would you try to sell huge blocks of mild cheddar from the cash n carry in a country that produces 265-500 different kinds of cheese???

Great telly for shouting at!
Wednesday 2 May 2007 9.42pm
The team leader fellah is a bleedin' idiot. Hope he takes the Irish girl and Adam in, they'll rip him to pieces
Wednesday 2 May 2007 9.50pm
Good one - lie to them about your affair !!!
Wednesday 2 May 2007 9.56pm
Spot on, ruffers!
Thursday 3 May 2007 6.11am
For those of us in exile in Tel Aviv, do tell me who's been chucked off this week and last? Has the abominable Tray gone?
Thursday 3 May 2007 8.05am
Total silence greeted the return of Adam and Kristina. Obviously they all thought that Sugar had made the wrong decision in firing Paul.
Great fun to watch, but why would these people give up what we are told were well paid top jobs for 15 minutes of 'fame' making 'eejits' of themselves.
Thursday 3 May 2007 8.24am
It's the first time I've watched it (last night). INCREDIBLE!

Are these people supposed to be in any way intelligent? Or are they all so rubbish because the best tactic is to be bad (so the team leader fails) but not the worst (so you don't get the boot)?

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 3 May 2007 8.58am
They surely haven't been selected because of their business nous. There was the guy (Rory?) who had twice been a bankrupt by the age of about 25, for instance. The publicity says they are top business brains; in reality they seem to have been chosen for their watchable idiocy. There was also, early on, a physcis PhD who didn't realise that the volume of milk expands when you make a cappuccino.
Thursday 3 May 2007 9.07am
longlaner - I think some of them have read a management book or two and that is the extent of their business acumen.

They just want their moment in the sun (or The Sun.

Jackie - Tre is still hanging on in there. It was posh Paul that went & quite right too!
Thursday 3 May 2007 9.41am
Tre is good TV, but Alan Sugar wouldn't let him within fifty yards of a client. He's no fool, but totally unmanageable. I'm sure he's a sweetheart in his private life. :)
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: