Prescott - Good Riddance

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 12 May 2007 7.39am
I see that John Prescott resigned "quietly" a couple of weeks ago....good riddance but too little too late.
Saturday 12 May 2007 7.58am
Hoorah jackie!... I was wondering how long it would take you to post that. You may like to read this...
Saturday 12 May 2007 3.25pm
Oh dear Thomas am I SO predicable? Well, I read his blow-you-own-trumpet letter...'nuff said. Awful man.
Saturday 12 May 2007 6.31pm
I don't know why there is so much bad feeling towards John Prescott. Don't forget he was DPM because he was voted in by his fellow members of The Labour Party, and so had a mandate to be in his position. He has been DPM for a long time and surely if he was not good at his position, would have been removed a long time ago.
I personally think it is a shame he did not have more political aspirations as I would have liked to see him stand as PM, he would make a much better PM than Gordon Brown will ever be.
I am sorry to see him go, if only he would stand as PM, what a wasted opportunity for The Labour Party.
Saturday 12 May 2007 6.53pm
hydrometer wrote:
I am sorry to see him go, if only he would stand as PM, what a wasted opportunity for The
Tuesday 15 May 2007 1.36am
I don't see any good in him. He cheated on his wife of many years. If he hasn't got any honesty at all to someone so close to him, I can't see what he will do to the people in this country if he becomes a PM. He is also a coward for not admitting it initially! The Chinese have a say 'if you lift it up, you should be able to put if down'.
Tuesday 15 May 2007 6.16am
I dont mind about his sexual shenanigans, but I do mind about the way he ran roughshod over the planning procedures and allowed all sorts of totally unsuitable developments in defiance of the councils and inspectors who refused them. This was an abuse of power, not to mention what the quid pro quo's that must have been involved. He is a highly mediocre man who got far far too big for his boots, and drunk with the trappings of office and power.
Friday 18 May 2007 8.26pm
Better the devil you know...
Saturday 19 May 2007 7.07am
No - this devil is NOT better than anyone I can think of.
Sunday 20 May 2007 2.00am
i met him once - such a nice chap...
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: