Fab Nepalese restaurant

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 15 May 2007 2.18pm
I work in SE1, but live near New Cross for my sins. I just wanted people to know about a fantastic restaurant called Everest Inn, which has been open for a few months, and is only a bus ride away. Its at 881 Old Kent Road were Gracelands used to be. I've been 3 times in the past 5 weeks, each time on a Friday night, but there is only ever a handfull of people there, which worries me... the food is great(especially the Nepalese dishes), beautifully presented and reasonably priced, staff are lovely, attentive without being intrusive. Believe me, I'm not affilitated or related to the owners in any way, just delighted that there is something other than chicken and chips to eat down here!
Monday 21 May 2007 7.27pm
This place was reviewed in the Southwark News a few months ago. They rated it too. Perhaps you could add a review to the restaurant review section? I'm definitely going to try it when I'm back in the UK.
Monday 21 May 2007 7.29pm
Look like they have another couple of branches so hopefully they'll have the financial means to survive for a while on the OKR:

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: