09011 number

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 14 June 2007 10.20pm
Tried to vote several times for Paul Potts on talent show, just got out of order signal, lets hope i dont get charged!
Friday 15 June 2007 7.44am
He looks and sounds a bit like Andrea Bocelli. Needs his teeth sorted though.
The audience made so much noise cheering during his performance he could barely be heard.
That madonna impersonator was horrendous, although the amount of talent
displayed throughout the week was amazing.
Friday 15 June 2007 8.43am
The Madonna? I was stunned to say the least, she never had the charisma to carry off that appalling act..nice pair of pins though..how on earth did she get through?
I feel the judges should have stopped the audience cheering and clapping during Pauls song.He needs a orthothingy though he seems a nice young lad.
The other act I liked was the husband and wife team with the incredible muscles and strength to lift and hold each other, plus the little lass who sang over the rainbow, and the guitar player and singer looking after his dead brothers children as well as studying..
Friday 15 June 2007 10.02am
Paul Potts was excellent. I thought Dominic Smith deserved to go through as well. Tried voting for him, but couldn't get through.
Friday 15 June 2007 11.28am
longlaner, all I got was a signal as if you had dialled wrong...went through to op. they would not test as it was a premium rate line, so i e-mailed i.t.v.and told them, those vote results would not be accurate as no one could get through.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: