Crap weather :-(

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Tuesday 3 July 2007 5.40pm
This must be the worst summer ever!

Nothing but rain and dull skies for the last 3 weeks. There's thunder and lightning here in Forest Hill right now. It's gone incredibly dark too... I filmed this a few minutes ago -

This weather is just freaky.
Tuesday 3 July 2007 7.03pm
viwers pics on the news looked more like edcember with a covering of white from the hail storms
Tuesday 3 July 2007 10.38pm
WONDERFUL rainbows at 7.30...but heavens it's just awful. WHy did I come back from Tel Aviv? Is there no end in sight?
Tuesday 3 July 2007 10.55pm
I kinda like the weather - it was quite dramatic tonight - must have been great views of the lightening from your terrace Jackie.
Thursday 5 July 2007 9.42am
If, like me, you're a massive tennis fan, it is a total bore. Imagine being one of the players: on court, warm up, play for ten minutes, off again, et cetera. August will probably now be amazingly hot, and everyone will complain.
Thursday 5 July 2007 12.36pm
Yes it's quite spectacular from here...but that said I'd rather be basking with a G&T on my terrace rather than watching the lightening..weekend prospects are better but who knows for how long...
Thursday 5 July 2007 4.05pm
At least everything is still green and lush ...
Thursday 5 July 2007 4.43pm
Today I went to my son's school office and I heard that the hottest day of this summer will be 15th of July. But nobody actually pointed out HOW hot.( Maybe just a bit warmer than today...)
Thursday 5 July 2007 5.39pm
15th of July is St Swithin's Day, but is (perversely) meant to be the only nice day of the summer...
Thursday 12 July 2007 4.48pm
Yesterday, BBC Weather said 28 degrees and bright for Sunday. Today it says Sunday will be 25 degrees and raining!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: