Hellogoodbye

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 23 September 2007 5.02pm
It's ben ages since I've been on the old Forum!
WE've had a very hectic, stressful few months since moving from SE1- what can I say except that you really find out who your friends are when you are in a sticky patch.
Coupled with being pregnant it has been terrible but we've got through it and have been in our house (yes we own stairs and everything!) for a couple of weeks now and very busy doing DIY and decorating and generally feathering our nest ready for the arrival of our baby in 8 weeks.
SE1 seems a long way away now that we are in the 'burbs' but our neighbours are friendly, it is very leafy where we are and we are finally feeling happy and settled again!
In the meantime I see that TLMJJ got married- congrats TLMJJ!
Thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome in SE1 when I moved there into my bachelorette pad 2.5 years ago.
Sarahmc
x
Sunday 23 September 2007 9.14pm
Sarah! Glad we have some news of you. Isnt that baby due? Glad you're settled and happy. We miss you around here (well, there, I'm in Tel Aviv at the mo).
Monday 24 September 2007 12.47am
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the good wishes. I hope you are very happy in your new home, and am sending all my best for the impending birth - I hope it al goes very smoothly.

TLMJJ

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: