Name that spot

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 26 September 2007 8.42am
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=skjgmcgznxhc&style=o&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=15559186&encType=1

Of course you'll know where this is, but I've just come across this map program and it's fantastic.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 26 September 2007 9.34am
it's amazing as you say but i just had a spooky experience looking at this map...

i scrolled over to the south end of westminster bridge and chuckled at seeing a neat slice of the old monster building still there - mid-demolition. i scrolled away for 5 seconds and scrolled back and the building was... completely gone...

how weird is that!
Wednesday 26 September 2007 10.16am
Gosh, super!
Thursday 27 September 2007 9.09am
Be careful Jackie, you can't sunbath in the nude anylonger...
Thursday 27 September 2007 9.55am
As IF...in THIS country??
Thursday 27 September 2007 11.00am
It's not actually live is it? I looked at it yesterday, and Potters Fields was still a building site with fences up. Weird though, because I looked at my road twice, and I swear the cars were different each time.
Thursday 27 September 2007 10.01pm
Must be a Mac vs PC thing as all I get is directed to this page ...
http://intl.local.live.com/
Jac
Thursday 27 September 2007 10.12pm
walworther wrote:
it's amazing as you say but i just had a spooky experience looking at this map...
i scrolled over to the south end of westminster bridge and chuckled at seeing a neat slice of the old monster building still there - mid-demolition. i scrolled away for 5 seconds and scrolled back and the building was... completely gone...

how weird is that!

Look at empire square on long lane and from one angle its central piaza is under construction from another its completely finished. Now that's quick work
Friday 28 September 2007 5.49am
Google Earth disappointed me by being way out of date...yes, indeed, how "live" IS this?
Friday 28 September 2007 8.59am
Our car's outside our place. But then again it's not moved from there for some time.

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: