leads the way for 2008?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 2 January 2008 2.14pm
This article flags up the likely rise of local websites as a future trend, with the astonishing statement-of-the-bleeding-obvious prediction that 'they could help with lost cats to trader recommendations'. They must have been spying on se1, they couldn't possibly have thought that up for themselves.

James Hatts, take a bow for being there well before the trend predicting 'experts'.
Saturday 26 January 2008 6.39pm
I was talking to a group of people from different areas around London and they all sounded most envious and impressed when I boasted about our great web-site,and sense of camaraderie this brings into SE1 ,even including those who have moved on but still have a little piece of their hearts here.Perhaps we'll inspire others who need their neighbour's advice and chat but don't have the faintest idea as to how to find such a wide circle of friends?
Sunday 27 January 2008 10.19pm
just over a year ago I spoke to someone who has done some sociology research into the loss of the old fashioned community. He was much impressed by as a different/modern way to interact with your community. He was just hopingit would happen more....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: