pub enquiry

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 9 January 2008 12.03pm
Does anyone know the whereabouts of a pub near liverpool street ..the name of it is a bit confusing...'The Dive Bar' in or at the Lamb?
Wednesday 9 January 2008 12.05pm
http://www.thelambtavern.co.uk/dining.htm

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 9 January 2008 12.33pm
Thank you Ivanhoe, it looks a great place for karaoke. they have a smashing karaoke there tonight if thats the right place.

dum de dum de dum...seasons in the sun...i'll have to practice...i hope my daughter is definitely going ..because so will be i..
Wednesday 9 January 2008 4.41pm
You'll enjoy it, it's a marvelous little place. Gets very busy though, so make sure you are there on time!
Thursday 10 January 2008 8.04am
Tattie, your right it is a marvelous little place, dunno how i got down those stairs tho' , come to think of it a miracle occurred when i climbed up 'em at the end of the evening! I even managed to find a big big stool for my big big bottom! perched near the trivial pursuit machine, had a pint ( or two!) had a song..daughter trilled out a couple ..

A guy came in with a small case which i though was a camera case, the type professional cameramen use for transporting their gear, ordered a beer, then out of the case took......a professional microphone complete with lead!
Oh boy I thought, he really takes his karaoke seriously. Over the years you get used to singers taking their own discs in
to karaoke, but never in a million years have i ever seen a microphone!
It was a nice night, even though i attracted some puzzled looks from the youngsters, and some office type was drunk to the point of being sick down his shirt and on the floor. I wanted to whack 'im with me stick and tell him to clear it up!
Thursday 10 January 2008 12.35pm
Glad you enjoyed it! I had my first ever London Christmas do in the Lamb......

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: