Thursday 4 September 2008 3.52pm
I still haven't seen Bidden speak. Was he a good choice for Obama?
1. He has hairplugs.
2. He's a congenital liar for political gain even about the accident in which his wife and daughter died.
3. He's a 35 year Washington insider with a highly inconsistent and destructive track record on policy and the judiciary.
4. He has no executive experience.
5. He was chosen to cancel Obama's lack of foreign relations background in the aftermath of Georgia. That appears weak and underlines Obama's deficit.
6. He's had a charm transplant.
7. He's been explicit that Obama is not ready to lead.
8. He has a shady background in relation to credit card legislation.
9. His son is a serious lobbyist.
10. He's gaffe-prone and undisciplined.
Obama should have taken Hillary and put out a contract on Bill for Jan 5th.