Happy birthday to The Lady Miss Jo Jo.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 9 May 2008 11.12pm
Have a lovely day even though your birthday is almost over now as you moved to the other side of the world. Etc etc etc. *sobs*

Happy birthday to my lovely big sister.

Your birthday might not be over soon. I will never get the hang of time differences. I am more pretty than bright.
Saturday 10 May 2008 3.58pm
I think it's not her birthday anymore in NZ- but here it is! Happy Birthday!
Monday 12 May 2008 8.01am
You're certainly allowed to celebrate for more than one day! Happy birthday
Monday 12 May 2008 8.10am
Happy Birthday sweetheart....x
Monday 12 May 2008 8.17am
Hope you're happy with Birdy.

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 12 May 2008 9.46am
Post us a birthday photo so we can see what you both look like!

And Happy Birthday! x
Monday 12 May 2008 1.44pm
Jo, just had another look at your lovely wedding photos, where did you get your tiara/head dress, ' cos it was lovely and my daughters getting married next year, finally!
Monday 12 May 2008 9.44pm
Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I'm having a lovely time with Birdie. My older dog adores her, and she him - I think she might try to sneak him back to London.

Jan, my tiara was from Butler and Wilson on Carnaby Street, and my veil was from Pronovias on Bond Street.
Friday 23 May 2008 2.44pm
As I type Birdie is on her way back to SE1. *sob*

We had such a lovely time, and both blubbed at the airport when we said our farewells.

The only low point of the whole trip was when we crashed into a mountain and wrote off the car. We were in the middle of nowhere and had no signal on our phones, but luckily another car came along, and picked us up. As we were driving back towards civilisation, our rescuers' car slid off the road! It was quite a day, but we're both fine.
Friday 23 May 2008 5.30pm
Holy sh*t you two...cant leave you alone for two seconds. Take more water with it! Birdie we want an extensive slide show....
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: