It's Liza with a Z not Lisa with an S...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 23 May 2008 1.02pm
I am so excited. I am seeing Liza on Sunday night. Anyone else going?

Are the seats at the Coliseum nice and comfortable? I am 6ft 4 and need leg room. Is the dress circle far from the stage? Will I need my glasses to see her?

Life is a cabaret old la la.
Tuesday 27 May 2008 2.05pm
How was it, did you enjoy it?
Tuesday 27 May 2008 7.18pm
Liza was incredible. It was such a good night. Her voice is much better than it has been on the telly promotions she has been doing. It was really powerful. In the 2nd half she had really warmed up. She did the big double ending of New York, New York. Fantastic.

She looked amazing. She is 62 and wore a jumper, leotard and knee high boots at one point. Great legs. “Remember when I used to get down on one knee?” she asked, “Well forget it.”

I think it would make a great night out for any singles ladies wanting a husband. There were loads of single men there. Most of the audience in fact. Great for any lady wanting a new husband.
Tuesday 27 May 2008 7.48pm
Another rent boy convention?
Tuesday 27 May 2008 7.57pm
Birdie wrote:
Another rent boy convention?

hehe. I am so naive. I just thought it was grandsons in their best sparkly clothes out with their grandads for the night.
Wednesday 28 May 2008 8.17pm
You should get out more, mori. ;-)
Wednesday 28 May 2008 8.33pm
I really should get out more. I went to the shop today. That counts as going out.

Maybe I need a rich grandaddy?
Thursday 29 May 2008 9.08am
Sorry honey, going to the shop does not really count as going out and besides, you'll never find a rich grandaddy in the shops ;o)
Thursday 29 May 2008 9.49am
Depends which shop, surely?
Thursday 29 May 2008 9.52am
Birdie wrote:
Depends which shop, surely?

I saw Kevin Spacey outside Premier Food and Wine once and don't call me Shirley.

I have my singing lessons in Mayfair. I should flirt more on the way to them. I saw Nigel Havers last time but I just giggled at him, in a manly way.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: