alcoholic drink..

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 26 June 2008 6.20pm
sorry cap.went on, has anyone seen any alcoholic Clove Cordial in their travels around here? need to get some to mix with real rum...
Thursday 26 June 2008 8.51pm
Have a look at Gerry's
Thursday 26 June 2008 9.23pm
Sorry Jan, that link does not work due to my stupidity.

Please goto Gerry's website and enter "Cloves Cordial" into the quick search box...
Friday 27 June 2008 8.21am
Thank Boss St.Bloke!

that is fantastic..:-) heh ho, heh ho, it's off to booze i go...tum tum good rum...
Wednesday 30 July 2008 11.52pm
Jan,I was a bit taken aback to see your leading title,but relieved to see the explanation.I'd definitely put you down as a Snowball with a glace cherry on a stick on top kind of gal !
Thursday 31 July 2008 7.39am
Funny enough Sandy I had a mad splurge of drinking snowballs last year, especially when I found Asda's cheapo variety was just as good when mixed with half a pint of lemonade!

But clove cordial is something else...mmm if you have cold/flu/ or any reason come to think of it..real rum and clove cordial...hits the spot!

When Don or the kids came back from S.A. they always bought me back three things..Biltong...Amarula..and a real toffee licquor, not the sort of stuff you buy here that looks like a runny caramel toffee, but crystal clear goldey brown...
thats another quest I should be starting soon...:-)
Thursday 31 July 2008 8.42am
Please can we have a social round at yours, Jan? Pretty please?
Thursday 31 July 2008 9.42am
You lot aint teetotal then..I should join the temperance really..:-)
Thursday 31 July 2008 10.13am
There is an African shop around Whitechapel (and I do apologise I can't be more specific - I can walk there, but no idea where exactly they are). They might have it.

Oh and I second Julie's request!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: