Nanny Required

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 7 July 2008 9.58pm

We are a professional couple living in London Bridge/Borough area who need a full time nanny for our 2 energetic boys - 3yrs and 5months old. Our older son is at nursery 3 days a week.
We are looking for someone to tend to our childrens needs and also keep them entertained.

Hours: 8.00am - 6.30pm in general but occasionally flexible - I generally work from home but do need to go into the office occasionally - extra hours would be paid.

The right person must have/be:-
A genuine love of children.
A non-smoker
Have experience of looking after multiple children sole charge with checkable UK references.
A valid CRB check
First aid training.
Fluent in English.
Be willing to do the childrens laundry, organise and keep the childrens areas in the house clean.
Nursery drop offs/pick ups as required.
Enjoy cooking and preparing the childen's meals.

I need someone to start ASAP - I have to start work a month earlier than expected!

If you are interested please e-mail me with a copy of your CV ( and references if possible) with a brief paragraph of why you would like this position. Salary negotiable dependant on experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anisha & Dean
Tuesday 8 July 2008 4.54pm

I am very interested in working like a nany during this summer; I am a french PE teacher in paris and I am currently in London with my mate who woks in a financial company at London Bridge; my experiences are quite full with childs : I give PE lessons since 8 years to childs between 3 to 16 tears old; I used to be consellor at the age of 20 years old to childs between 3 to 10 years old; I like visiting museum, going to cinema, cooking simply or french food!!.I am a very enthousiastic and dynamic person and I love child contact.
If you have got anything to propose, I can do everything ( part time, full time, clean the house...), don't hesitate to call me, It will be a pleasure!!!
When I was more young, I have done a lots of babysitting with toddlers!!

Best regards

Michael Blain

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: