Paris Hilton

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 7 August 2008 9.41am
Does anyone agree with me that Paris Hilton's spoof election video is one of the wittiest things in ages? Good on the girl I say!
Thursday 7 August 2008 11.49am
I don't watch videos of Paris Hilton.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 7 August 2008 11.56am
I thought it was completely lame apart from the first 20 seconds or so.
Thursday 7 August 2008 5.10pm
Can't stand that bimbo - she is only famous for her "other video" (I am talking about Paris, and not anyone else contributing to this thread ;-)
Thursday 7 August 2008 5.30pm
Stuffy lot! I thought it was funny and slick, and she was able to have a good laugh at herself with having a good laugh at the whole campaign...
Thursday 7 August 2008 5.46pm
Funny or not, it's another piece of inconsequential egomania from the world's number one self-publicist. Don't be too sure that she gets the joke, either. This is a woman who has described herself as the "iconic blonde of the decade".
Thursday 7 August 2008 7.40pm
It's pretty witty and makes a policy point rather well - "all of the above".
Friday 8 August 2008 10.59am
'none of the above' - reminds me of Brewsters Millions (the one with Eddy Murphy) - when he does a political campaign for citizens to vote for 'none of the above' and every one thinks he's actually proposing to run as a candidate, but he just wants people to turn up to vote, but to show that they're voting for no one, as no one is good enough.
Well this Paris thing could have been done by someone else, and she may end up running - I'd laugh if she did, and if I were a merkin, I'd probably vote for her too!
Friday 8 August 2008 11.17am
I thought she had no use for merkins

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 8 August 2008 11.39am
She is lucky to have been conceived in Paris.

If she had been conceived North of the Thames she could have been named Hackney Hilton and her political aspirations would be in tatters.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: