Weird Things I've Seen today

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 15 August 2008 7.52pm
So I'm about the get off the bus and i happen to look towards the rear and notice a 30+ man with nose and ear piercings and looking all bad @$$ed.....sucking this thumb.? Thankfully he didn't see my double take...i fell out of the bus laughing my @$$ off.

I thought I'd start this thread as it seems everyday i get to see some ironic or cliched thing that my friends and I always get a kick over....thought we could all share a laugh/raised eyebrow or a shake of a head.
Monday 1 September 2008 10.44pm
Maybe he was trying to suck a splinter from his thumb after sliding down a banister ?Or inflicted upon himself during the dangerous activity of polishing his gran's wooden walking stick ?
Wednesday 3 September 2008 5.49pm
This afternoon I saw a man on the southbound Jubilee Line (around Green Park) quite clearly pleasuring himself.
Tuesday 9 September 2008 10.31pm
Looking down from my flat I was sure that I could see a squirrel throwing a dead hedgehog around,complete with green leaves stuck onto it's bristles.After wondering whether I should call the RSPCA for advice it moved closer to me and saw that it was fighting a dead-head from a huge sunflower and was attempting to drag it home for it's lunch,yummy sunflower seeds attached.I do get concerned over my eye sight at times.
Wednesday 10 September 2008 9.32am
If the hedgehog had been dead, the RSPCA wouldn't have been able to do much for it!
Wednesday 10 September 2008 9.25pm
Yes,this is obvious with hindsight but when confronted with two RSPCA subjects one panics.Well,this one does.Had the squirrel swallowed a spine then he would have suffered with a sore throat for some time and would have to drink milkshakes (hazelnut flavour).
Saturday 13 September 2008 10.16pm
An attractive young lady passed by wearing the most ugly and asymmetric tights .I was just thinking to myself that that idea would never catch on when it dawned on me that her legs were completely covered in blue,black and green tattoos.Yuk ! She'll certainly have something different from all the other boring old ladies in many years to come.Perhaps they'll be mistaken for a particularly nasty form of varicose veins.Big mistake,methinks.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: