OneShow 17 September

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 8 October 2008 8.40pm
Dom on the BBC OneShow presented a piece about letting private houses to elite competitors during major sport events. Wimbledon residents can make up to 7000 per week. In 2012 Olympic competitors, media etc will flood into London looking for accomodation. Has anybody out there posted ads on those sites yet? Sounds like serious cash will be available.
Wednesday 8 October 2008 9.51pm
You would appear to be related to Matthew Parker who has plugged his 2012 home rental site here before.

Indeed, you mentioned his site yourself in at least two of your previous posts on this forum.

We don't welcome astroturfing here. And you might like to square your marketing activities with the new Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 9 October 2008 8.50pm
Sorry, but the concept was raised by the BBC OneShow and I thought in these hard times Londoners who caught the programme might be interested in following up the idea and make extra cash.
Friday 10 October 2008 8.32am
....also there is no mention of specific sites in my original posting, merely an acknowledgement of the London 2012 financial opportunities out there for Londoners. Anyway, as the finacing of the Olympic Village is in some doubt I would have thought the concept of private short lets is a concept to promote not resist. Certainly LOCOG know all about the London site that facilitates this as I understand they were party to agreeing it's final construction. The issues involving branding were well covered in the media.
Friday 10 October 2008 4.16pm
I think at this point you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.
Saturday 11 October 2008 5.08pm
James Hatts is a hero !

James should be asked to sort out the perps in the Banking Crisis. Nobody would pull the wol over his eyes.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: