Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 29 October 2008 12.10pm
Brilliant new website with pics of your road - check it out!
Wednesday 29 October 2008 6.12pm
I concur with BSB - it is brilliant.

Thursday 30 October 2008 10.23am
It took so long to load that I gave up! - is it really that good?
Thursday 30 October 2008 12.05pm
I thought it was good JonR, took a few minutes for me to navigate, BSB it was the first time for to me to impress my brother when he said theres a great new site for seeing your area!...and i smirked yes i know...
Thursday 30 October 2008 12.32pm
It's kinda fun, but the pics are at least a year out of date round my parts (so to speak) and I can't actually get round the corner to my street. Maybe it's early days.
Thursday 30 October 2008 2.49pm
ok, looks good, but can't upgrade Adobe flash thingumy at work. Doh, will try at home later.
Thursday 30 October 2008 4.32pm
It's nice, but I can't view my street. However I think I can see my car turning into my street when I view the main road...
Thursday 30 October 2008 7.01pm
Not entirely relevant to this thread and probably a very silly question… Boss St Bloke how do you do that “check it here” thingy where it goes straight to another website? It looks very cool and I wouldn't mind impressing a few people with it if you'd be kind enough to share?
Thursday 30 October 2008 10.30pm
1) In the reply section below...

2) Click the 3rd button from the right

3) Enter the URL of the target website and click OK

4) Enter some text for the hyperlink - like "Check it out" - click OK

5) Always "Preview" your post and check the link works (right click the link, select "Open in new page" - so you don't lose your post)

6) Finally, click "Post message"

This site uses "Phorum" as its forum engine - you can see the complete list of forum tags here (but note that some are not working on this site)
Friday 31 October 2008 6.39am
Thanks for that I'll give it a go.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: