Digi View digital photo frame

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 7 November 2008 3.26pm
I have lost the really simple (and very small) user manual that came with a digital photo frame I bought in July from Amazon (I have also recycled the box that it came in).

I need to do some work with my one next week and cannot remember how to use the wretched thing.

I have been in touch with Amazon who put me in touch with Maplin, who cannot help. I have googled the product name and that hasn't come up with anything either. I have been on user manual sites to no avail. I'm sure that one Digi View frame is much like another ... does any kindly more organised soul in SE1 have a user manual for a Digi View digital photo frame that I could copy?

Friday 7 November 2008 4.36pm
Cant you download one from the internet by looking up the make & model? They usually have manuals for everything these days.

I was really cheap when I bought my washing machine, got a really nice one for 100 discount because it was ex-display and didnt have a manual. It didnt take long to find an eversion of the manual online which I easily just printed out.
Friday 7 November 2008 4.55pm
Thanks, Gordon ... I have tried every user manual site I can find but haven't had any luck. I guess there's so many of these things now ...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: