Cider apology

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 1 November 2004 3.07pm
Sorry James. Sorry James. Sorry James.

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 1 November 2004 3.26pm
* intrigued* what have you done, Ivanhoe???

I assumed it was James installing new software (in the week when we most need the forum to do our most critical cider equipment ordering!)
Monday 1 November 2004 5.10pm
I tried to post a large amount of text, about the meeting on Sat, but something stopped it from getting on.

added - do you think James objects to cider?

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 1 November 2004 5.11pm by Roadrunner.
Monday 1 November 2004 5.23pm
I certainly don't object to cider, and I hope to sample the SE1 (or is it SE16?) product one day...

...but I know from the comments that I have received that many users don't appreciate it when certain people try to hijack every thread with cider references.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 1 November 2004 5.37pm
James, I hope that not only will you be drinking some SE1 (and its definitely SE1) cider, but that you might have a hand in its making, if you're around on that weekend.
Monday 1 November 2004 5.39pm
Only real people can make cider. James is a higher life force, without corporeal substance. However, it would be very good if he could send an avatar to help with the pressing.

(Sorry again)

Monday 1 November 2004 5.56pm
James, please do not be alarmed by the take-over of the Chatter forum by five Cider threads! - its only temporary - until after our big weekend in 2 weeks time. And anyway the Cider Announcement was yours (she says, trying to divert attention from her own particularly numerous postings).
Monday 1 November 2004 6.03pm
No problem with five cider threads in Chatter whatsoever.

It's just contrived references to cider in threads about house prices, books, mirrors, hair salons, all-clear sirens and cleaners that are liable to inconvenience and deter other users of the forum.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 1 November 2004 6.03pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only real people can make cider. James is a
> higher life force, without corporeal substance.

For the sake of his Scout group's health and safety risk assessments, I sincerely hope not!

Tuesday 2 November 2004 5.10pm
Scouts!! They'd make excellent press-monkeys!!

Any chance you can send a dozen or so assorted scouts down to the farm, James?

Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: