It's looking great!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 20 December 2005 7.05am
Hi James
Just wanted to say that the site is looking great ... I like the 'latest' running across the top of the listings ... and the indented postings too ...while the rest of us are out quaffing sherry you are beavering away!
Tuesday 20 December 2005 10.56pm
Thanks - I'm glad someone has noticed the changes!

Lots more improvements to come...

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 21 December 2005 12.27am
I like the 'latest' too, and the little box at the top with various latest alerts in it. And the map is great - though disastrously slow on dial-up. After several minutes, there were still '38 items remaining' - rather depressing though perhaps difficult to improve. Its a very clear map and the clickable symbols are just right. There's loads that you could do with the map, I'm looking forward to seeing what appears.

On a less positive note and possibly an entirely personal view, I'm less keen on all the dotted lines appearing here and there. I think they make the page look rather too 'busy'.
Wednesday 21 December 2005 12.43am
If no map appears above, then your browser may not be compatible with Google Maps

It didn't so my IE 5.5 musn't be compatible although a Google Maps System requirements says IE 5.5 or above!
I have IE6 on a few mag DVD's but never bothered updating. Might do it tomorrow.
Thursday 29 December 2005 10.41am
Thanks for all the work you've been putting in to refresh the site.

I find the "latest" link very useful.
Thursday 29 December 2005 12.31pm
And the snow is back. Lasting longer than Monday's snow flurry.

Thanks for everything.

Sarah

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: