hungarian website link

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 12 January 2006 10.48am
Hello James,
I just got an email to my hotmail account (which is what's listed here) from a Hungarian site, which has put a link to the forum on it...did you get this email - shall i forward it to you? Or have any non-hidden email adddresses been spammed...
Hat
Thursday 12 January 2006 11.02am
If you could forward it to james.hatts@banksidepress.com that would be very helpful

Thanks

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 16 January 2006 4.49pm
Hat - did you send the email? I haven't received it. Would like to investigate if possible.

Thursday 26 January 2006 8.47pm
Hi james,

I thought I sent it, but I now can't find it in my email - i must have deleted it! If I get anything like that again, I will email it over.

Sorry!
Hat
Tuesday 31 January 2006 7.13pm
James,
It's been sent to me again, and I've emailed it to you. Let me know if you have it, and I'll delete it.
Hat
Wednesday 1 February 2006 9.56am
Thanks, Hat, I've sent you an email.

To reassure others - I've worked out why this has happened - it's because Hat's email address is mentioned publicly several times in the postal services threads.

The automated link-requesting software used by our friends in Budapest has found an email address mentioned on our site, assumed it the address of the administrator of the London SE1 site and so has sent Hat a request for a reciprocal link.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: