Your help needed - promoting this website

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Tuesday 8 August 2006 10.31am
We've talked about doing this for a long time (about eight years, I think), but now it's a reality:

We now have a large quantity of postcard-size glossy cards to promote this website.

And this is where we need your help ...

If you've got a noticeboard or an area for leaflets, flyers etc in your community hall, staff room, canteen, pub, cafe, church, school, apartment block, TA hall or whatever, and you'd like to help this website to continue to thrive and expand by displaying some of our cards, please let me know and we'll send you some.

Please use this form to send address details etc:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/email.html

Many thanks,

James

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 8 August 2006 4.01pm
Many thanks to everyone who has replied so far - I couldn't believe how quickly the emails started flowing in after I had posted this - I have despatched the cards to most of you, with the rest to follow tomorrow.

Do keep the messages coming - if you know somewhere that you could display or distribute a few of the cards, let me know via the link above.

Tuesday 8 August 2006 4.41pm
Thanks James
still amazed that such website does exist! a brilliant idea
Monday 14 August 2006 4.44pm
Thanks again for all the responses - but please remember to include an address!

Thursday 17 August 2006 7.34pm
James,did you deliberately only give me half of the number of cards I needed? You must have only given me about 200 and we are 420 flats. So put some more at reception for me.
Thursday 17 August 2006 7.47pm
Jackie... are you for real?
Thursday 17 August 2006 8.51pm
yes, fortunately, she is.
Friday 18 August 2006 8.20am
Sorry Jackie - I'm afraid I didn't do any kind of precise count - I just gave you as many cards as would fit in a padded envelope.

I'm away from London on holiday this week, but I'll get some more to you next week.

PS - please would you reply to my message in the feedback section about whether or not your private messages are now working.

Sunday 20 August 2006 7.36am
Have a great holiday James, you deserve it after sifting through all the mass of words on the Forum.
Monday 21 August 2006 2.41pm
Could you please send me 50 or so and we will put them in our reception.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: