Food delivery

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 30 June 2008 2.08pm
James,

Would it be possible to add a 'Food delivery' section to the Food/Drink area of the site. There are some great restaurants which do home delivery to the SE1 area, but may be based outside it; for example, Poppy Hana in SE16.

Chris
Wednesday 2 July 2008 12.07pm
Good idea; thanks.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 8 July 2008 2.17pm
Here's a very quick list of places which are already indicated in our database as offering a delivery service:

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/restaurants/delivery

I know there are many omissions; let me know and I'll flag up their delivery service in our database.

The list can also be jazzed up to offer deliveries according to cuisine and suchlike, but that'll have to wait for now.

There's also a need to differentiate between places that offer office deliveries and home deliveries.

Tuesday 8 July 2008 2.26pm
(NB - the just-eat links don't seem to work at the moment but I guess that's a temporary issue at their end)

Monday 21 July 2008 4.29pm
You need to add Poppy Hana (you can order online through Hungry House, but not sure if they have an affiliate programme).

Chris
Monday 21 July 2008 6.56pm
Will you only flag places that are registered to the connecting site??
Monday 21 July 2008 7.12pm
We'll list any local food outlet that offers a delivery service.

If we can make a few pennies by offering a direct link to order online, that's great, but it's not a prerequisite for inclusion.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: