Whisky Club

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 10 of 15
Gillian Goodall Thursday 16 April 2009 11.59am
Yes, I really enjoyed the evening - thanks for organising it. I'm not sure it will make me into a hardened whisky drinker, though.

Gill
JonR Thursday 16 April 2009 1.00pm
great evening - thanks folks.

I'm looking forward to the next time I go travelling, to get some decent whisky cheaper at duty free.
Laphroaig Thursday 16 April 2009 1.05pm
Gillian Goodall wrote:
I'm not sure it will make me into a hardened whisky drinker, though.

Curses! Our cunning plan is foiled!
Tattie Thursday 16 April 2009 3.30pm
Laphroaig wrote:
Gillian Goodall wrote:
I'm not sure it will make me into a hardened whisky drinker, though.

Curses! Our cunning plan is foiled!

There is hope though not the "not sure". Gillian - you will just have to try again
Jac Thursday 16 April 2009 3.39pm
Great evening very informative and nice to see some new faces. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.
Jac Thursday 16 April 2009 3.45pm
Looking at their website thanks to the earlier link. I see they do wine tasting too, so maybe one of those would be fun. Ok i know this is posted in the whisky club thread but someone has already mentioned gin! and sorry even after last night I am still more of a wino:)
Gillian Goodall Thursday 16 April 2009 6.10pm
Tattie wrote:
Laphroaig wrote:
Gillian Goodall wrote:
I'm not sure it will make me into a hardened whisky drinker, though.

Curses! Our cunning plan is foiled!

There is hope though not the "not sure". Gillian - you will just have to try again

I didn't say I wouldn't try again. If at first you don't succeed....
Laphroaig Tuesday 21 April 2009 4.13pm
So, fellow Whisky Club members, shall we do 13 May for the next one? The consensus seems to be to have another whisky tasting, similar to April's. If the 13th works, I will contact Bob.
chavender Tuesday 21 April 2009 4.16pm
sorry i cant do 13th - evening meeting

http://barcelonavisit.com
Holiday flat in Barcelona
Sidi Tuesday 21 April 2009 7.28pm
For Mr. Sidi and myself the whole week there should be fine.
Current: 10 of 15


To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions