Pre-Spring Social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 5 March 2009 2.55pm
I just had this ingenious idea to use my birthday as an excuse to organise a pre-spring social in a less well travelled part of SE1.

I have reserved an area at the back of the Dogget's ground floor on Thursday the 12th of March (it is my birthday, honest)
Thursday 5 March 2009 4.18pm
Happy Birthday in advance, Tattie. Would love to join you, but I'll be at the races in Cheltenham (as will Mrs I, who's coming up on Thurs).

Remind me though, and I'll get you a birthday drink next time you come to S&B (I won't be there next Monday, either, for the same reason, so it'll have to be the next time the lunar equinox coincides with the Sun in Uranus, or whatever arcane system we're using these days to work out S&B nights ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 5 March 2009 6.15pm
I'm gutted........ have a nice time at the races though. As for the system, I've given up trying to understand, but am just tracking the thread on e-mail - it will tell me when I need to show up ;o)
Friday 6 March 2009 12.38pm
Gah! it's a Thursday....

hmmm, play poker, or celebrate birthday with Tattie?

what time are you starting?
Jac
Friday 6 March 2009 2.24pm
You can play poker anytime, you can only celebrate Tatties birthday on her birthday.
Friday 6 March 2009 2.45pm
18:00 start.....
Monday 9 March 2009 12.05pm
which is why I asked what time she's starting, not so that I can organise it around poker, but so that I know what time to turn up.
Friday 13 March 2009 10.28am
Had a very nice evening yesterday, it was good to meet SE1'ers and also some new people - thanks again Tatty!

Very nice venue, too - I'm sure I'll be back soon....
Friday 13 March 2009 12.28pm
Was there in spirit ... happy birthday dear Tattie

(In reality was wedging a weary, hot, coughing toddler upright so she could sleep)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: