Maurits and Fabian are coming to Tel Aviv!!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 13 May 2009 7.02pm
Just to let you all know, M&F are coming to the Holy Land (following the Pope) next week. So there!
Thursday 14 May 2009 11.51am

say "hi!" from us
Thursday 14 May 2009 4.46pm
Will do. We;ll think of you when we're lying on our backs in the Dead Sea.
Friday 15 May 2009 8.43am
Can we all come?
Friday 15 May 2009 10.02am
I've been inviting you all for years and years and so far only Juanita has shown up! Now M&F are coming to stay for the week, so is there a trend here?
Friday 15 May 2009 3.27pm
Jackie is really a super hostess - I had a marvellous time in Israel. Highly recommended!
Monday 18 May 2009 6.04am
Funny enough, Jackie is at competition with herself: anyone who thought that her roof parties are a tough act to follow must see her roof here! We had a delightful evening last night.
Monday 18 May 2009 9.03pm
I have to add that Jackie is the most generous host imaginable !
Tuesday 19 May 2009 6.13am
It is raining.....recession.....politicians discredited....Tamil protesters causing traffic gridlock and more....but SE1 is still the place to be.

Come back Jackie.

Indeed come back M&F. We miss you. You miss us.
Wednesday 20 May 2009 9.13am
Sorry kids, we had a lovely day yesterday went to the amazing fortress of Masada which looks over the Dead Sea, and then (it was, by the way SCORCHING hot) we went off to the Spa at Ein Gedi and had dips in the Dead Sea, swam in the (alive water) pool, had amazing massages, then went up to Jerusalem for dinner with some lovely friends of mine...and today M&F are touring dont think there's a lot of competition somehow. BUT I for one will be back next Weds. in Se1. And summer in Se1 is a-comin' in.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: