Thursday 23rd July - Se1 Summer Do

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 4 of 6
jackie rokotnitz Friday 10 July 2009 2.54pm
Yes, yes and yes. Lisa do bring anyone you like. Andrew, all contributions gratefully received..it's a bit pot luck, if we have nothing but wall to wall sausages - not a problem. Everyone brings what they feel like/have left over/first thing on the supermarket shelf....keeps the surprise element!
Shandie Saturday 18 July 2009 3.01pm
Hi Jackie,

I would like to come along next Thursday if may.(Am currently partaking in the dinner party club!).

Many Thanks
Shandie
juanita Saturday 18 July 2009 8.38pm
Looking forward to catching up with you Shandie! Long time no see!
nomad Sunday 19 July 2009 10.05am
Sorry we will be unable to come after all, have a great time and thanks Jackie for hosting the evening. (Nomad and SJ).
jackie rokotnitz Sunday 19 July 2009 6.13pm
I'm living in hope that the weather is going to cheer up by Thursday, gosh it';s cold and blowy. Fingers crossed everyone!
KP Wednesday 22 July 2009 1.48pm
Jackie Hi there. I saw your note on the main board and hereby make myself known! always up for socials, however a bit short notice for thursday and I am out of town........another time for sure! KP
moriarty Wednesday 22 July 2009 4.42pm
TLMJJ is ill in my bed at the moment but at least she is in London.
Boss St Bloke Wednesday 22 July 2009 5.43pm
Hi Jackie

What time is kick-off tomorrow?

Looking forward to seeing you.

jackie rokotnitz Wednesday 22 July 2009 6.35pm
Any time from 6.30 till late!
timmcn Wednesday 22 July 2009 10.21pm
Hi Jackie

How late will you go? I have the Planning meeting at Charles Dickens School from 7pm until ???

Would love to come if late means late...

Tim

Cllr Tim McNally
LibDem Member for Chaucer Ward
Executive Member for Resources
Southwark Council
07903 967 809
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 4 of 6

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions