Thursday 23rd July - Se1 Summer Do

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 5 of 6
jackie rokotnitz Thursday 23 July 2009 7.11am
SURE Tim. Welcome welcome we certainly (well some of us anyway) will be receiving at midnight! You've been here before so you know the drill. Ask Reception for the instructions. See you whenever. Bring Champaigne and Caviar, we're slumming it...(joking).
Jac Thursday 23 July 2009 10.21am
moriarty wrote:
TLMJJ is ill in my bed at the moment but at least she is in London.

i hope she is better by tonight. She looked alright on tuesday, when i bumped into her,what have you done to her? Looking forward to tonight are you coming Moriarty? it would be nice to see you again
moriarty Thursday 23 July 2009 10.29am
Jac wrote:
moriarty wrote:
TLMJJ is ill in my bed at the moment but at least she is in London.

i hope she is better by tonight. She looked alright on tuesday, when i bumped into her,what have you done to her? Looking forward to tonight are you coming Moriarty? it would be nice to see you again

OMG you poisoned her? She was ill when she got here.

I am not going tonight. I can't be in the same building as Birdie since the incident and the subsequent court case.
jackie rokotnitz Thursday 23 July 2009 11.01am
But Moriarty, how will Birdie and TLMJJ survive without your protection? The paparazzi wont be there, so you're safe from ugly reporting that might influence the case.
chavender Thursday 23 July 2009 9.54pm
Thanks Jackie for a great party despite the sometimes inclement weather, which actually made it all the more exciting at Rok Heights. It was great to meet TLMJJ at last, and good to see so many familiar faces again as well as meeting new ones.

Thanks also to the Prof too for being an excellent co-host and all-round good egg.

http://barcelonavisit.com
Holiday flat in Barcelona
juanita Thursday 23 July 2009 10.44pm
Thanks Jackie for allowing the SE1'ers to mix & mingle on your terrace. Great to see TLMJJ looking so well & beautiful! What a lovely evening!
SophieLondon Friday 24 July 2009 8.34am
Huge thanks to Jackie for hosting a fabulous evening. It was so lovely to see everyone.
andrew01 Friday 24 July 2009 8.56am
Yes Thanks to Jackie and Jerry, it was a great evening :-)
Jac Friday 24 July 2009 9.56am
and thanks from me too, I had a great evening as did the boys who are now in love with sophie London especially the French boy!

Have to confess i feel a bit fragile today though.
JonR Friday 24 July 2009 9.56am
Thanks again Jackie

for some reason we always seem to be the last to leave your parties - I hope we didn't keep you up too late.

Andrew, Birdie, and Jo all got on the bus fine, we dropped Andrew off at TBR, and Birdie and Jo seemed ok whilst still on the bus at Grange Rd.

that helicopter we saw was lighting up the crane incident at the new hotel by Westminster bridge, as reported in a news article on the front page of this website.

Thanks also to Quentin for making me realise that my French isn't anywhere near as good as I thought it was. When you struggle to have a conversation with a 15 year old, you realise that you're not 'fluent'!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 5 of 6

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions