Docklands in London

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 7 October 2009 10.09pm
Not sure if posting this here is a little presumptuous or not. If it is, I apologise in advance.

Earlier this year, a number of docklands residents got together and formed a new bulletin board to allow Docklands people a chance to meet, chat, talk etc. Most of what goes on is social and based around Canary Wharf, however some things do extend into the City and out past Greenwich.

There are quite frequently posts of movies, nights out, parties, museum visits etc. If anyone wants to check it out, please have a look at:

www.docklandsinlondon.co.uk

Most of the people on the board are pretty friendly. Quite a few were on a previous bulletin board site that was Docklands based.

By no means am I trying to hijack this board, as I often read it since I work in SE1 but just hoping to provide options.
Monday 12 October 2009 9.46am
Thank you Ozgal. You're right, it is lovely to have options, and since we're all such a friendly bunch (IMHO!) then it's good to know that other communities are also as welcoming.

I'll check it out later today.
Monday 12 October 2009 1.10pm
I just wanted to be nosey and see if any other forum is as lovely as Londonse1, but got the 'ump because you have to register and log in just to see...or am I just being a miserable hungry old moo....
Monday 12 October 2009 2.48pm
The login screen was done on purpose because there were a number of "not so nice" people who started doing things on the previous forum.

Unfortunately when you put these things out in the public domain, you never know who you are going to attract.

Ultimately all you need is a login and pw and that is set up automatically.
Friday 16 October 2009 6.11pm
You need a James!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: