Live music night at The Gladstone

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 13 October 2009 6.26pm
This Wednesday.

organised by SE1 forum member RobO
Wednesday 14 October 2009 10.01am
I will be there!
Wednesday 14 October 2009 10.03am
Details about the performers

HADAR MANOR
www.hadar
www.myspace /hadarmanor
I am so lucky to have met Hadar completely by chance when she was busking at Oxford Circus tube. She gave me a copy of her wonderful CD "Crossing London" and I was really impressed. Her musical influences reflect her urban-gypsy travels across Europe from her roots near the Judean mountains. Since winning the coveted "Queen of the Underground" title for her singer-songwriting performances at tube stations, she has made a number of TV appearances and performs regularly all over London and beyond.

ROBERT JESSE
www.myspace /robertjesseuk
Rob is guitarist with two great bands, The Moon Music Orchestra and The Loose Salute, who recently supported The Lemonheads. In his own right he's a brilliant guitarist and singer-songwriter and a very patient guitar tutor. His intricate Bert Jansch influenced fingerstyle guitar playing is amazing. A really nice guy too.

LUCY KITT
www.myspace /lucykitt
Just returning from her successful first US tour. I'm really delighted to welcome Lucy back to The Glad. She's a wonderful young singer-songwriter based in Canterbury. I've seen her shows a few times now and she's just great. Her music is a lovely unique blend of folk, blues and country.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: