Drink Anyone?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Wednesday 28 July 2010 9.34pm
Hello Everyone

I'm new to this forum, but which have found it earlier! Have read some of the threads and I'm quiet impress by the share varieties of what is being offered.

However, most of the outings and meetings are well planned in advance, so I thought I should start this thread, which will be for spontaneous drinkers,that is, no much planning involved....You post a place(if you have a preference), a time and a day. Is that simple!

....just like this....I'm off work tomorrow and I fancy going out for a drink,so if anyone is interested in joining me, I would be available from afternoon onward. Anywhere around SE1 will do just fine (oh, do mind the credit crunch :-))

Please let me have your view about this thread.

.....And please don't let me drink alone tomorrow!
Thursday 29 July 2010 11.52am
Unfortunately I have made plans for tonight (but only yesterday) so can't join you today. Since I am not that much of a forward planner, better luck next time.....
Thursday 29 July 2010 12.50pm
@ Tattie, Awww :-( never mind, yeah maybe another time. Thanks anyway.
Thursday 29 July 2010 1.08pm
it's a good idea, and you'll get some people who can be spontaneous like you are. I can't make it, but good luck.
Thursday 29 July 2010 1.23pm
@ JonR thanks
Thursday 29 July 2010 3.49pm
hi Ocean11
just spotted this thread and can't do this evening (I made plans about an hour ago, so otherwise I would've been a yes)

definitely worthwhile though, so keep the idea alive
Thursday 29 July 2010 4.51pm
hi Ocean11
just spotted this thread and can't do this evening (I made plans about an hour ago, so otherwise I would've been a yes)

definitely worthwhile though, so keep the idea alive
Friday 6 August 2010 8.35am
Tonight perhaps?
Friday 6 August 2010 3.58pm
Saturday 7 August 2010 12.07am
Ocean, this is a great idea so here we go...
Who´s up for a drink next Monday (9th) at the Woolpack in Bermondsey Street from 7:00 pm?
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: