If You're Coming on Saturday read this!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Monday 2 August 2010 9.18pm
Those who havent been to us before, here's the drill!
Any time after six thirty, present yourself at the reception desk of Metro Central Heights. The receptionists will have a LIST. Your name must be on it or they wont let you in so no random gate crashers allowed. You will then get the CODE to the South Block, and those of you who havent been before will get a kind of instruction leaflet on how to get in (not easy, it's an IQ test). Pray for dry weather, and bring a wooly as it can be blowy. Look forward to seeing the Se1s.
Monday 2 August 2010 11.20pm
Hi Jackie,

Would it be possible for me to bring a friend with me? Would you need her name or would it be possible to plus 1 her?

Gwynaeth x
Tuesday 3 August 2010 7.08am
Of COURSE Gwyn, I have put on the list + friend. I just have to make sure there's a connection otherwise we can have all sorts of flotsam and jetsom turning up!
Friday 6 August 2010 10.34am
Hi Jackie
I live inth e South Building. What is the reason for the party? Anything Special?

If I get over my cold, can I pop up? And maybe bring someone with me?

Friday 6 August 2010 11.47am
Nothing special, just Se1s. We do it each summer and on Nov 5th. Do come, you have to come to the 10th floor, go up two flights, follow the signs and ring the bell on the RIGHT hand side of the door. Everyone brings something (a stale bun, a salad, anything..) and mills about on our terrace. Pray it doesnt rain, and remember it gets a bit blowy so bring a sweater!
Friday 6 August 2010 3.45pm
Saturday is all a little vague but if I find myself in roughly the right place at roughly the right time I'm hoping to pop in for a bit. Do you need my actual name (in which case I'll PM it) or are you listing people by username?
Saturday 7 August 2010 9.25am
For some reason I posted last night andf it didnt register..ANYWAY glad to see you, the drill is that everyone brings something (food, drink whatever) and comes whenever and for as long as he/she wishes. Look forward to seeing you.
Saturday 7 August 2010 12.55pm
Cool, thanks. I think I'll make my "It's nicer than it sounds, no really, look just try some" spicy tofu salad. I'll bring some wine in case that's flat out rejected at the door :D
Saturday 7 August 2010 6.28pm
Errr - it's pouring with rain.

What happens now? :o&
Saturday 7 August 2010 6.40pm
the sun is shining over the elephant right now! Woo-oo
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: