If You're Coming on Saturday read this!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Saturday 7 August 2010 10.20pm
Well,it was nice meeting you all today. I still can't put names to faces though....or usernames to faces...:..-(
Sunday 8 August 2010 4.44pm
Huge thank you to our kind host for a really lovely evening.
I too enjoyed meeting lots of new people. I recognise that I'll never be as good as our host at remembering names/forum names... But it was nice to you all anyway :-)
Sunday 8 August 2010 4.45pm
Huge thank you to our kind host for a really lovely evening.
I too enjoyed meeting lots of new people. I recognise that I'll never be as good as our host at remembering names/forum names... But it was nice to meet you all anyway :-)
Sunday 8 August 2010 5.26pm
Thanks from here too. The most welcome I've felt in some time at a place where I had never met anyone at all previously - evidenced by staying much longer than I had intended!
Sunday 8 August 2010 5.57pm
Thanks Jackie for last night was a lovely evening - good to see new and old faces.
Catch up soon
CArol
Sunday 8 August 2010 7.44pm
Yes, thank you Jackie for a really wonderful evening.

It was really nice to meet other people from the forum who don't come along to the book club or dinner club!

Gwynaeth x
Monday 9 August 2010 10.39am
I'd like to add my thanks to Jackie for hosting - sorry I had to dash off! Nice to meet many of you.

James
TAK
Monday 9 August 2010 12.10pm
I'd like to add my thanks as well to the wonderful host, and it was lovely to finally meet some other posters in person too.
All round a really nice bunch.
Monday 9 August 2010 3.32pm
Hi Jackie, Thanks - it was so nice to see you and the Prof and meet old and new acquaintances - miraculously the rain held off. A most enjoyable evening.

http://barcelonavisit.com
Holiday flat in Barcelona
Tuesday 10 August 2010 4.53pm
I had a lovely time and, like all the others before me, would like to thank Jackie for opening her home to total strangers like me.

For those interested. I have posted the pics I took of the views from the terrace on the Elephant and Castle flickr pool
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: