If You're Coming on Saturday read this!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Ocean11 Saturday 7 August 2010 10.20pm
Well,it was nice meeting you all today. I still can't put names to faces though....or usernames to faces...:..-(
SophieLondon Sunday 8 August 2010 4.44pm
Huge thank you to our kind host for a really lovely evening.
I too enjoyed meeting lots of new people. I recognise that I'll never be as good as our host at remembering names/forum names... But it was nice to you all anyway :-)
SophieLondon Sunday 8 August 2010 4.45pm
Huge thank you to our kind host for a really lovely evening.
I too enjoyed meeting lots of new people. I recognise that I'll never be as good as our host at remembering names/forum names... But it was nice to meet you all anyway :-)
beingjdc Sunday 8 August 2010 5.26pm
Thanks from here too. The most welcome I've felt in some time at a place where I had never met anyone at all previously - evidenced by staying much longer than I had intended!
MrsR - RTW Sunday 8 August 2010 5.57pm
Thanks Jackie for last night was a lovely evening - good to see new and old faces.
Catch up soon
CArol
Gwynaethva Sunday 8 August 2010 7.44pm
Yes, thank you Jackie for a really wonderful evening.

It was really nice to meet other people from the forum who don't come along to the book club or dinner club!

Gwynaeth x
jamesup Monday 9 August 2010 10.39am
I'd like to add my thanks to Jackie for hosting - sorry I had to dash off! Nice to meet many of you.

James
TAK Monday 9 August 2010 12.10pm
I'd like to add my thanks as well to the wonderful host, and it was lovely to finally meet some other posters in person too.
All round a really nice bunch.
chavender Monday 9 August 2010 3.32pm
Hi Jackie, Thanks - it was so nice to see you and the Prof and meet old and new acquaintances - miraculously the rain held off. A most enjoyable evening.

http://barcelonavisit.com
Holiday flat in Barcelona
zefrog Tuesday 10 August 2010 4.53pm
I had a lovely time and, like all the others before me, would like to thank Jackie for opening her home to total strangers like me.

For those interested. I have posted the pics I took of the views from the terrace on the Elephant and Castle flickr pool
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions