FIREWORK NIGHT - Decision Needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Monday 27 September 2010 8.09am
This year Firework Night (5th Nov) falls on a Friday. 'Nuff said, you might think. BUT here's the dilemma. MAURITS AND FABIAN are arriving on the 6th (to stay with me by the way). SOOooooo..what does everyone think? shall we have our Firework Night on the Saturday? I think quite a lot of places will have their public displays on Saturday...VIEWS PLEASE!!
Monday 27 September 2010 10.29am
Lord Mayors Show fireworks are going to be Sat 13 November http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/lord-mayors-show-fireworks-display.aspx

Alas, I cannot make either 5 or 6 November as I am going to Paris for the weekend - friend's birthday celebration.
Monday 27 September 2010 2.40pm
Ah well, I think that says it all (not that you wont be there,Juanita, but that the LMs fireworks are that night)...so let's go for the Saturday 6th.
Monday 27 September 2010 5.50pm
Saturday 6th Jackie.....we will both be there !!
Tuesday 28 September 2010 11.05am
Mrs R and I will be away.
Thursday 30 September 2010 3.11pm
I'd love to come, Jackie.
Friday 1 October 2010 9.27am
I think we can do either - and I do love a good firework...

It seems that there are lots of public displays on Sat eve inc. Battersea and Blackheath - if this website is to be believed:
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/london-fireworks-displays.aspx
Friday 1 October 2010 11.07am
Yes, Saturday seems to be absolutely ideal. It's a date.
Monday 25 October 2010 8.33pm
Hello Jackie, we're new to this but would love to come, if we may. Simeen
Tuesday 26 October 2010 9.38am
Wonderful sminky, we LOVE new people. Keep an eye on this thread a couple of days before Sat.6th for instructions how to get in...those that know find it complicated enough! Who is "we"? Or shall I just put sminky+1 on the list?
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network