Any Mummy and baby clubs?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Kevin Paul Thursday 13 January 2011 8.50pm
Hi this is Kevin Pauls wife, me and my partner are moving to London at the end of february and was wondering if their are any nice mother and baby groups or meetings going on as I'm going to need to meet new people and friends etc.

Hope you can help me.
Many thanks Tara. X
francesco Friday 21 January 2011 3.22pm
Hello

My name is Francesco and I am the General Manager at Cafe Amisha (161 Grange Road, SE1 3GH).

Every Thursday a group of mothers meet and bring their children along to our restaurant. We have a large space ideal for pushchairs, and we also have a baby changing room and kids menu available for older children. We also have daily lunch offers available, should you want more than just a coffee and cake, from Tuesday - Friday 12pm - 5pm (please note we are closed on Mondays).

Please come along and get to know other mums and babies in the area, we look forward to seeing you!

Many Thanks

Francesco Messinas

francesco@cafeamisha.co.uk (please email us to join our mailing list to recieve updates on our special offers)

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions