Post christmas weight

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 13 January 2011 11.19pm
Hi

Well its the New Year and my jeans are a little bit too tight !

Is there anyone else out there intrested in losing weight ?

I am looking for anyone who wants to try and make losing weight fun - go for walks , swap diet tips - anything really !

Look forward to hearing from you

Yvonne
Tuesday 18 January 2011 2.42pm
I just wanted to let you know you aren't alone Yvonne, all my trousers hardly fit post christmas. Finding the time to exercise is not easy though! If I find anything that works (other than stopping eating my own body weight in calorific foods every day and getting off my spreading behind and doing something physical!) I will let you know immediately, and if you find any magic solutions, please do get in touch. :-) Good luck, I will be thinking of you.

Cate
Tuesday 18 January 2011 2.48pm
As well as Cate I usually try not to eat calorific foods every day. Actually I try to find at least 10 or 15 minutes per day for exercises. Usually I do it in the morning while everyone at home is still sleeping.
Wednesday 19 January 2011 10.27am
I'll be interested if anyone's doing any jogging or fitness somewhere.

K
Sunday 30 January 2011 10.10pm
Hi,
I am new to this forum and this is my first post so hopefully I will not mess with the protocol...

... I was thinking of starting a slow and easy running club....

It is a 6am start on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I started this 2 weeks ago. I am certainly NOT an athlete by any stretch of the imagination, so this is probably not going to suit the gazelles.

This weeks program is:

Warm up walk 5 mins

Run 3 mins (when I say run, it is actually a slow jog!)
Walk 4 mins
repeat 3 times

Cool down walk for 5 mins

Next week is run 5 mins; walk 2 mins and so on...

The starting point is the Elephant & Castle roundabout, ironically right next to my big fat greek restaurant (which is right next to the new 42 storey building).

If anyone is interested, please let me know, I would be happy for the company.

I
Monday 2 May 2011 12.09am
It's too late for me to join, since I'm moving away from SE1... but speaking of running, this is something I've seen before and perhaps you can try it out? I know it's for long distance running, but worth a shot...

http://i.imgur.com/dT2vc.gif

Good luck!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: